Content and Intellectual Property
All content displayed on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, videos, and audio clips, is the property of VoyageVoices or its content suppliers and protected by applicable copyright laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, sell, or license any content from the Site without prior written permission.
When using the Site, you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and third-party rights.
- Provide accurate, truthful, and up-to-date information.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of VoyageVoices and others.
- Refrain from transmitting any harmful or malicious code, viruses, or other technologies that may damage or interfere with the operation of the Site.
- Not engage in any activity that could disable, overburden, or impair the Site’s servers or networks.
VoyageVoices may allow users to contribute and post content on the Site, including comments, forum posts, and reviews (“User-Generated Content”). By submitting User-Generated Content, you grant VoyageVoices a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such User-Generated Content in any media.
You acknowledge that VoyageVoices does not endorse any User-Generated Content, and you are solely responsible for any content you submit. You agree not to post any unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by VoyageVoices. We do not endorse or assume responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that VoyageVoices shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party sites or services.
Limitation of Liability
Modification and Termination
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Last updated: [insert date of last update]